Dr. Chirag Kothari
Dr Chirag Kothari is a Consultant Gastroenterologist at Darent Valley Hospital in Dartford. He has a special interest in Liver Disease and Inflammatory Bowel Disorders.
He has achieved both UK and Overseas postgraduate degrees and has a wide interest in General Internal Medicine and also received a Diploma in Elderly Care Medicine from the Royal College of Physicians of London.
He performs both upper and lower GI endoscopies and is a bowel scope screener which is a National pilot programme to screen cancer of the bowel. He has an interest in teaching and training and has presented in many international meetings.
- Hepatology – Special interest in portal hypertension
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- GI Cancer diagnostics
- Nutrition and malnutrition
- Dyspepsia and GI motility problems
- Pancreatic and biliary disorders
- Royal College of Physicians (RCP)
- British Society of Gastroenterology (BSG)
- British Medical Association (BMA)
- Medical Protection Society (MPS)
- British Association of Study of Liver (BASL)
- British Viral Hepatitis Group (BVHG)